Dear Rock Valley Patients & Friends,
Thank you for braving the conditions to attend therapy today! The US Department of Homeland Security has classified physical and occupational therapists as an essential critical workforce during the COVID-19 response. We are open to serve patients in need and help keep musculoskeletal injuries away from overloaded hospitals and clinics. Our clinic teams have increased preventative measures including sanitizing and disinfecting patient care areas.
We ask that you please follow these updated health and safety practices:
Please STAY HOME and immediately notify our staff if you:
- Have flu-like or upper respiratory symptoms, fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Have been on a cruise (any destination) in the last 14 days
- Have traveled outside the state of Iowa or Illinois in the last 14 days
- Have traveled to Cook County in the last 14 days
- Have knowingly been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
- Please wash hands your hand upon entering the clinic. Wash for at least 20 seconds with warm soapy water; if this is not available use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Repeat frequently.
- Please limit caretakers inside the waiting area and clinic to the minimum required. We kindly request they wait in your vehicle if possible.
- *Please be sure the front office and your therapist have the best phone numbers and email address for you in the event we are able to complete portions of your care via telehealth.
Between visits, stay up-to-date with reliable information from sources such as www.CDC.gov, the Iowa Department of Public Health at www.idph.iowa.gov, and the Illinois Department of Public Health www.dph.illinois.gov.
We are privileged to serve you and will continue to provide the highest level of quality care and communication around COVID-19.