Dear Rock Valley Patients & Friends,
Thank you for braving the conditions to attend therapy today! We are open to provide care in our clinics and online via telehealth to help keep musculoskeletal injuries away from hospitals and clinics.
We ask you to please follow these updated health and safety practices:
- Please STAY HOME and immediately notify our staff if you:
- Have knowingly been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 and/or you are awaiting test results
- Have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever – Muscle pain
- Cough – Headache
- Shortness of breath – Sore throat
- Chills – Loss of taste or smell
- We are asking all patients and caretakers to wear a mask while in the clinic to limit the airborne spread of COVID-19 from asymptomatic people. We realize this is inconvenient and appreciate your support as your mask protects other patients and therapists in the event you are carrying the virus without knowing it. We are also asking our therapists to wear masks to protect you.
- Please wash your hands upon entering the clinic. Wash for at least 20 seconds with warm soapy water; if this is not available use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Repeat frequently.
- Please limit caretakers inside the waiting area and clinic to the minimum required. We kindly request they wait in your vehicle if possible.
Between visits, stay up-to-date with reliable information from sources such as www.CDC.gov, the Iowa Department of Public Health at www.coronavirus.iowa.gov, and the Illinois Department of Public Health www.dph.illinois.gov. We are privileged to serve you and will continue to provide the highest level of quality care and communication around COVID-19.