We treat a wide variety of sports injuries, though we also provide care for other orthopedic conditions and work-related injuries. Our primary goal as your physical therapists is to help you move better, so you can live a more enjoyable and healthier life. Whether it is lifting a grandchild, exercising, or walking without pain, we are dedicated to getting you back to the life you want to live.
What to expect during your initial physical therapy visit:
- Discussion regarding your pain (what causes it, what makes it worse, what makes it better, etc.) and what you want to accomplish with physical therapy
- Observation of how you move
- Hands-on assessment of your strength and mobility
- Hands-on intervention
- Exercise prescription
- Ideas on how to modify movements or activities to decrease your pain
- Establishment of treatment plan in accordance with your goals
Our complete list of services & specialties includes:
- Sports Injuries
- Balance & Fall Prevention
- Vestibular Therapy
- Workers Comp & Return to work
- Concussion Management
- Chronic Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
We look forward to working with you to achieve your goals!
We are a patient-centered, therapist-led organization dedicated to improving the health of our midwest communities.
When you’re dedicated to serving each patient as an individual and delivering care to the highest possible standard, you’d better have a top notch staff. We each take pride in our own work but, more importantly, we take great pride in the efforts of our team. Each of us takes the vision of the team to every patient and, when necessary, we pull together as a team to make your life better. Please, take a moment to get to know us a little better.