Do you have a knee replacement surgery scheduled or are you considering one in the future? Join us for a comprehensive class that educates you and your loved ones about knee replacement surgery and how we can make your recovery easier.
Topics will include:
- Knee replacement surgery
- Preparing for your surgery
- What to expect after surgery & pain management
- Returning home
- How physical therapy can help with your recovery pre- and post-operatively.
We hope that after this course you will feel better prepared for your knee replacement surgery. Our goal is to get you back to doing the things you love as soon as possible.
- Location: Rock Valley Physical Therapy – 1185 SE Alice’s Rd Waukee, IA 50263
- Date: Tuesday, May 9th
- Time: 6-7:30PM
- Price: FREE!
- You will receive a handbook with valuable pre- and post-surgery information to take home with you.