PT, DPT, ATC, LAT, CAFS
Andrew is from DeWitt, IA and currently resides in Bettendorf, IA. Andrew received his undergraduate degree from St. Ambrose University in Athletic Training and received his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from St. Ambrose University. Outside of work he enjoys spending time at home with his wife and playing with their children, attending his children’s school and sports activities, working out, running and attending Mass and lay ministry activities at St. John Vianney Catholic Church.
Why did you become a Therapist and Athletic Trainer?
I chose to become an ATC and PT when I broke my ankle in an AAU basketball game in junior high. I had surgery and had difficulty walking out of the cast. I was referred to a very caring PT who helped me re-learn to walk and felt a calling to both the athletic training and physical therapy professions to help people regain their optimal function and help better their life.
What are you involved in in your community?:
- Volunteer Soccer Coach – Bettendorf Parks and Recreation
- Member of Christian Experience Weekend (CEW) – St. John Vianney and Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Churches
- Member of St. John Vianney Catholic Church, Bettendorf, IA
- Religious Education Co-Teacher, Eucharistic Minister at St. John Vianney Catholic, Bettendorf, IA
Awards and Certifications:
- Certified Athletic Trainer – National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification
- Licensed Certified Athletic Trainer – State of Iowa Board of Athletic Training
- Certification in Applied Functional Science – Gray Institute
- Certification in Three-Dimensional Movement Analysis and Performance System (3DMAPS) – Gray Institute
Back, Concussion Management, Neck, Orthopedics, Sports Injuries, Sports Medicine, Vestibular Therapy
Davenport, Iowa – Northwest Blvd. ORA
Phone: 563-449-7004 | Fax: 563-449-7094