Rock Valley Physical Therapy invites you to learn, connect, and share best practices with the Quad Cities running community. Whether you’re an experienced runner, just starting, or somewhere in between, this event is for you! Admission is free and includes interactive sessions to help optimize your running performance.
- Justin Rumpza, PT, DPT, OCS – Common running injuries: How to identify and prevent them from a runner’s perspective
- Sam Long, PT, DPT – Strength-training for runners: How to strengthen, what to work on and when to include strength training in your running routine
- Tim Hyde (Running Wild) – The impact of footwear
- Phil Young (Fleet Feet) – Topic coming soon!
- Becca Mallon MS, RDN/LD (University of Iowa) – Performance Nutrition Basics for Race Day
- Date: June 28, 2023
- Time: 6:15PM- 7:30PM
- Cost: Free